|Course Name||Microcontroller Training|
|Course Fee||BDT 8000.00 (Regular)
BDT 9000.00 (Friday)
|Target Groups||- B.Sc. (Electrical, Mechanical and Computer)
- Diploma in Engineering
- I.T.I. minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Engineering students ( 2nd year and above)
|Course Objects||- Micro-controller is a surprise of modern technology.
- It is a low cost mini-computer, embedded inside a surprising number of products or devices.
- Upon Completion of this course the participant will be able to. Understand fundamentals, programming languages and
development tools for microcontroller.
- Work with microcontroller programming using C/C++.
- Develop skills on different microcontroller instructions and their operation and applications.
- Have knowledge on microcontroller Project Engineering and Design.
|Course Contents||- Basic Electronics and Introduction of Microcontroller.
- Introduction of Microcontroller Software and development tools.
Development of first project using software and hardware.
- Interfacing seven segments Display.
- Interfacing input switch.
- Interfacing Dot Matrix Display.
- Creating Different signal Wave using Microcontroller
- Interfacing LCD
- ADC Using Microcontroller
- Interfacing Temperature sensor Using Microcontroller
- External Interrupt
- Keypad interfacing
- Different Type Motor Control
- USART Motor Control
|Training Methodology||- Class-room lecture
- Group discussion
- Practical exercise
|Evaluation System||- Observation
- Question and answer
- Individual exercise
- Oral test
- Overall performance.
|Course Advisor||Director, Rainbow Automation.|
|Course Coordinator||Automation Engineer, Rainbow Automation.|