|Course Name||Advanced Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)|
|Course fee||BDT 15000.00 (Friday)
|Target Group||- B.Sc. (Electrical, Mechanical and Computer)
- Diploma in Engineering
- Engineering students ( 2nd year and above)
|Course Objects||- Upon Completion of this course the participant will be able to
- Understand PLC fundamentals and programming languages as per IEC 61131
- Work with PLC programming using ladder logic (LD)
- Develop skills on different PLC instructions and their operation and applications
- Have knowledge on PLC Project Engineering, Design and Selection
|Course Contents||- Introduction to PLC & Classic control
o Introduction to control system.
o How to read and design control drawing.
o Practical examples.
- Sensors, Relay & Actuators.
- PLC Hardware & PLC programming overview.
- Installation and wiring.
- Basic instruction with examples.
- Functional description of PLC.
- Introduction to programming.
- Timer, Counter & Shift register Instruction.
- Introduction to Analog input & output.
- Complex control system solving methods.
- Examples and complete projects.
- Interfacing VFD and PLC using modbus system
- Interfacing VFD and PLC using Analog output of PLC system
- All Examples and complete projects carry with 3(three) Different Brand PLC
|Training Methodology||- Class-room lecture
- Group discussion
- Practical exercise
|Evaluation System||- Observation
- Question and answer
- Individual exercise
- Oral test
- Overall performance.
|Course Advisor||Director, Rainbow Automation.|
|Course Coordinator||Automation Engineer, Rainbow Automation.|