|Course Name||Advance Arduino Training|
|Course fee||BDT 10000.00 (Regular)
BDT 11000.00 (Friday)
|Target Group||- B.Sc. (Electrical, Mechanical and Computer)
- Diploma in Engineering
- I.T.I. minimum 3 years of industry experience.
- Engineering students ( 2nd year and above)
|Course Objects||- Arduino is an open-source prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software.
- Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor, a finger on a button and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED.
- You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board.
- The Arduino software is easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users.
- It runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux. Teachers and students use it to build low cost scientific instruments or to get started with programming and robotics.
|Course Contents||- Introduction of Arduino and its Development tools
- First project with Arduino.
- Interface Input switch and Analog Input.
- Send and receive using Serial Communication
- LCD and Temperature Sensor Interfacing
- PWM and Ultrasonic Sensor Interfacing
- Bluetooth Module Interfacing
- Sending SMS using GSM Module.
|Training Methodology||- Class-room lecture
- Group discussion
- Practical exercise
|Evaluation System||- Observation
- Question and answer
- Individual exercise
- Oral test
- Overall performance.
|Course Advisor||Director, Rainbow Automation.|
|Course Coordinator||Automation Engineer, Rainbow Automation|